Karmayogi.net Forums  

Go Back   Karmayogi.net Forums > General > Announcements
Invite Your Friends FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Administrator
Unsubscribe From Administrator's Posts

Threads: 105
Replies: 168
  Subscribers: 37 users
  Subscribed To: 1 user
Read: 5
Read 1,933 Times in 230 Posts
Default 40th anniversary of The Mother's Service Society

Dear Devotee

We are happy to announce that we are conducting a special web conference on October 17th to mark 40th anniversary of The Mother's Service Society. The meeting is on the theme 'Prosperity & Accomplishment'. N. Asokan, Vijaya Narayanan, Vasantha Lakshminarayanan, Ramesh Kumar and Garry Jacobs will be the speakers. Please confirm your participation at the earliest (preferably before 11th October) giving us sufficient time for arrangements.

The meeting will begin with a meditation. We request you to login to the webex meeting center well in advance so you can be ready to hear the welcome note by Vijaya Narayanan at 9.45 am. The meditation will begin at 10.am. The speeches will begin at 10.30 am.

Since there will be limited time for questions, those who would like to raise questions on the speeches are requested to note them down and raise them during the next P&P web conference. You can also post your questions in the karmayogi.net forums. Please note that we will not have the usual 4th Saturday web meeting this month.

Click here to confirm your participation.

Best regards
for Mother's Service Society

Last edited by MSS Staff; 27-12-2016 at 12:15 PM.
Old 17-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Registered Member
Unsubscribe From M.Priya's Posts

Threads: 194
Replies: 723
  Subscribers: 36 users
Read: 2,462
Read 4,785 Times in 610 Posts
Thumbs up Excellent Speeches!

அப்பாவின் அருளாய் அமைந்த மதர்ஸ் சர்வீஸ் சொசைடியின் 40 தாவது ஆண்டுநிறைவை ஒட்டிய சொற்பொழிவிற்கு மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள்.
சொற்பொழிவாற்றிய அனைவரின் பேச்சும் கேட்ட அன்பர்களுக்கு அப்பாவின் அருளாய் அமைந்தது.

[COLOR="Blue"]திரு.அசோகன் [/COLOR]அவர்கள்,தியான மையங்களை தாண்டி மதர்ஸ் சர்வீஸ் சொசைடியின் நோக்கங்களையும்,பணிகளையும்,வெற்றிகளையும் அதற்க்கு அப்பாவின் தன்னலமற்ற சேவையையும் பற்றி அருமையான சொற்பொழிவாற்றினார்.மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள்.

[COLOR="Blue"]திருமதி.விஜயா நாராயணன்[/COLOR] அவர்கள், அன்னையின் சேவையில் "நான் என்கிற தன்முனைப்பு கூடாது.அதை மனதினுள் சென்று களைய வேண்டும்".

நம் வீட்டிலோ,சூழலிலோ,அலுவலிலோ ஏற்பட்டிருக்கும் பிரச்சனைக்கு பொறுப்பு நான் தான் என்று ஏற்க சம்மதித்து,உள்ளே போய்,அன்னையை ஆயிரம் முறை அழைத்தால் அது அன்னை வரும் தருணம்.

பிரச்சனைகளை மனத்தால் கடப்பவர் பாசிடிவ் ஆன முதல் வகை.அப்படி தான் பிரச்சனைகளுக்கு பொறுப்பேற்று அதை மனதால் கடக்கும் முதல் வகையினருக்கு "அன்பு அமிர்தமாகி ஆனந்த அபரிமிதம் கிடைக்கும்".

இரண்டாவது நெகடிவ் வகை.பிரச்சனைகளை இவர்களே உற்பத்தி செய்பவர்கள்.இந்த உண்மையை இவர்கள் நம்பி முழு பொறுப்பையும் ஏற்றால் அதன் பிறகு இவருக்கும் "அன்பு அமிர்தமாகி ஆனந்த அபரிமிதம் கிடைக்கும்"
என்கிற அருமையான கருத்தை கூறினார்.

மேலும் அபரிமிதம் P&P வடிவில் நம் கதவை தட்டுகிறது.உண்மையாக ஏற்றால் பெம்பெர்லி கிடைக்கும்.எலிசபெத்தை போல என் குடும்பம் மட்டம் அதற்கு நான் காரணம் என்று ஏற்றால் அபரிமிதம் கிடைக்கும்.
P&P கதையோட ஒவ்வொரு கதாபாத்திரமும் நம்முள் இருக்கு என்று conscious ஆக ஏற்றுக் கொள்ள வேண்டும்.அப்ப மதர் strength இல் நம் பொய் அழியும் என்ற கருத்தும் அருமை.

charolette போல வருகின்ற வாய்ப்பை ஏற்று அதை தக்க வைத்துக் கொள்ள வேண்டும்."To Acquire Egoless Humility and enjoy showers of Mother's Blessings".இந்த நிலைக்கு வந்தால் அடுத்தவர் வாழ்வில் சுபிட்சத்தை உற்பத்தி செய்யும் மையமாக அமையலாம்.நம் பரநலமே சுயனலமானால் உச்ச கட்டப் பலன் குறைந்தபட்ச முயற்சியில் வரும்.காண்பவரெல்லாம் அன்பராவார்.

நாம் உலகை நினைக்கும் போது உலகம் நம்மை நினைக்கும்.மனம் உள்ளமாகும்.உடல் அறிவு பெரும்.அன்பு மீறி அசரீரி கேட்கும்.காண்பனவெல்லாம் கற்பகவிருட்சமாகும்.வீடு பெம்பெர்லி ஆகும்.மையம் அன்னை பகவான் வாழும் அறை ஆகும்.
முத்தாய்பாக,"இந்த ஆண்டு நிறைவு ஆத்ம நிறைவு பெரும் தருணம் என்று அருமையாய் முடித்தார்".

[COLOR="Blue"]திருமதி.வசந்தா[/COLOR] அவர்கள், அப்பாவினுடைய முயற்சியால் திருஉருமாறி சுபிட்சமான கிராமத்தைப் பற்றியும்,10 ஆண்டுகளில் 20 லட்ச வருமானம் ஆனது பற்றியும் அருமையாக பேசினார்.அப்பாவின் வழிகாட்டுதலில் உயரிய கம்பனி தவற விட்ட 1000 கோடிக்கு மேல் உள்ள வருமானம் சுழலில் வாய்ப்பாக உள்ளது.அன்பர்கள் அனைவரும் அதை அக முயற்சியால் அன்பாக அருளாக பெறலாம்.

"நல்லெண்ணம் என்பது அரிது.அதை பிறருக்கு கொடுப்பது மிகவும் அரிது சாதகருக்கு உகந்தது என்ற கருத்து அருமை.
நல்லெண்ணத்தை 50 ,100 பேருக்கு தருவது உயர்ந்த அன்பர் வாழ்வு".
என்று அருமையாய் முடித்தார்.

[COLOR="Blue"]திரு.ரமேஷ் அவர்கள்,[/COLOR]எப்பொழுதும் போல நடைமுறையான விளக்கமாய்,"வருகின்ற அருளுக்கு தடையாக நாமே இல்லாமல் இருப்பது தான் சாதனைக்கு உகந்தது"என்றும்,ஒரு சிறிய செயலில் அந்த சாதனையையோ,வெற்றியோ கொண்டு வருவது தான் அன்னை அன்பராவது என்கிற அருமையான கருத்தும்,"Seeing MSS as Part of Our Mission",உணர்ச்சியின் முறைகளை வளர்ப்பது தான் "Accomplishment" என்பதும் அருமை.
ஆத்மாவில் பண்புகள் வெளிப்படுவது சிறப்பு என்று அருமையாய் முடித்த திரு.ரமேஷ் அவர்களுக்கு மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள்.

I kindly share the Glimpses of Wondreful Speech by Garry sir in the Preceding Post.

Last edited by M.Priya; 24-10-2010 at 04:35 PM.
The following 3 users say they have read this useful post by M.Priya:
Chitramadhavan (20-08-2013), Mathini Sambath (01-10-2013), Padma Ramachandran (12-04-2013)
Old 17-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up What is Service to Mother?- Garry Sir.

The Conclusion Speech of "What is Service to Mother?" by [COLOR="Blue"]Garry Sir [/COLOR]was a marvel of Excellence, kindling the Senses of the Listeners.He touched many points on service.

*He started as to "Make us the Channels of HER Grace".there is no greater privilege for us than to show our Gratitude to Mother and Appa.He said,"Mother dont want Our Service.It is equally true to serve and Reach Mother to receive HER Grace.Open us to receive more and more from them as they can only give".

*Service to Mother is to Serve Genuinely and Sincerely in the Right Spirit.
We serve our EGO by throwing stones at Mother.
Throw our EGO and not the stones to serve Mother.
Mother says "Our Memory is Insincere".We consciously remember the offerings than the Grace.
Instead we have to memorise what Mother has done and Accomplished.

*The right attitude to serve Mother is to Read and Implement Appa's Guidances.
Appa treats" Work first regardless of small or big and Comfort and Convceniences last".

*Service to Mother is Cancelled the Moment EGO Sneaks in.

*In the context of Service We have to take the example of Darcy winning Elizabeth's Love.In his help to wickham he insisted on Confidentiality rather than Self-Importance.

*Offer the Service to Mother without Ego claiming credits of it.Ego should not look back with Satisfaction.Ego converts Grace to Claim.

[COLOR="Black"]Garry sir excelled wondrefully what Service means?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"][COLOR="Black"]
  • Service means to remove the Egoistic Preference.
  • Service means to do it in Mother's Way and not Our Way.
  • Service means to do after removing our Anger,Irritation and Ambition.
  • Real Service means to Surrender the Preferences,Preassures,Urge.
  • To Aspire inwardly and not Outwardly.
  • Sincere decision not to take initiative till Mother acts.
  • Relate to all other people like we relate to Mother and Appa.
  • Serve everyone around us.
  • Don't think of the Results or Rewards.
  • Ask for nothing.Expect nothing.
  • Serve according to the highest Spiritual values like values of Harmony,Truthfulness in motives and actions and not only in Speech.
  • Self-Giving and Goodwill is the Essence of Service.ex in P&P:-Charolette was the first to marry because of her Goodwill towards Eliza.
  • To help another person accomplish more and ask for nothing in return as Appa always gives the Credit to Others.
  • To take Consciousness responsibility in our service as Darcy takes on Elizas family.
  • Consecration is the basis of Service.
  • Consecration is to make what we do as sacred by keeping Mother as the Central Reference.
  • Consecration Generates joy.
  • True Service is the Aspiration to transform our Ignorance,Incapacities to Perfection.
  • The greatest Service to Mother is to Aspire for our own Self-Perfection.
  • To take Everything happens is happening for our Progress.
  • Joy and cheefulness are outer ways to serve Mother.
  • Central truth of Life Divine is "Outer Life is the Expression of Inner-Consciousness".
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
He ended remarkably by citing Appa's Words,"One man's Aspiration can Change the World".

[COLOR="Blue"]"MSS is Appa's Offering of Service to Mother"concluded the Essence of the whole Conference[/COLOR].

Last edited by M.Priya; 18-10-2010 at 01:29 AM.
Old 17-10-2010, 08:39 PM
motnir

Threads: 8
Replies: 290
Default Thank You

I don't have words to describe the feeling when the Meditation started. One of my deepest aspiration to participate in the Meditation in the Divine Suzhal came true because of MSS and MSS's Dhiyana Maiyams .

Once the music started , the tears started flowing and didn't stop for quite sometime.

ஸ்ரீ அன்னையே! , மிகவும் நன்றி!

I really feel good that I was able to participate in the 40th anniversary on-line meet and learn how MSS carries out activities with the able guidance of Dear Sri APPA , that helps everyone in India and also whole world to progress.

The Mother arranged the suzhal in such a way that I was able to listen to all the speeches telling Dear APPA's aspiration for Prosperity and Goodness for all .

My heartfelt Thank You and Gratitude for each and everyone at MSS, MSS Dhiyana Maiyams Service Devotees, all the respected speakers and to meeting host for running the interuption free on-line meeting.

Also my deepest gratitude for everyone for keeping KY.net, MSS site so fresh with so many new additions by means of audio books, p&p web confererence audio files/notes, gratitude day audio files, auro mirra book discussion audio files and wonderful posts.

Thank you for the brand new MSS site .

I can feel Sri APPA's goodness for everyone's progress.

ஸ்ரீ அப்பாவின் தாமரை மலர் பாதங்களுக்கு எனது பணிவான வணக்கங்கள்.

I sincerely bow to the Lotus Feet of the Divine Mother, Bhagawan Sri Aurobindo and Dear And Respected Sri Appa.

Sincerely
The Mother's Child
Old 17-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Unsubscribe From E.Thiagarajan's Posts

Threads: 0
Replies: 4
  Subscribers: 0 user
  Subscribed To: 0 user
Read: 5
Read 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default "40th anniversary of The Mother’s Service Society"

The review made by Motherschild on "40th anniversary of The Mother’s Service Society" was excellent and well said. I was also one among the blessed enough to attend today’s session in the MMC with all others and I notice the sign of improvement in the attendance of set of devotees who are really serious enough in attending such session with consistency and great thirsty to come closer to The Mother. The very ambition and dream of Appa is getting fulfilled in a greater pace and undoubtedly it is traveling towards the next higher level. I don’t think the existing capacity of MMC would be enough in accommodating the growing interest of devotees who are willing to participate such sessions to enjoy the greater joy and reap the ultimate benefit of accomplishment.

• I was able to feel that “The hour of God” has come in today’s session with the vibrant speech of Vijaya Mami, Garry Sir and Asokan Sir and it will certainly answer all our primary prayer and expectations towards movement of MMC to its own place with due diligence. The time has come for all of us to reciprocate in every possible ways and means.
• Asokan Sir has really given an opportunity to recollect and remember Appa’s noble and selfless service being rendered by him in the last 40 years thro’ the powerful tool of MSS and its disciples.

• One should always remember that the very SUCCESS of all leading companies like Apple, Microsoft etc is only due to great values being followed by them and not by their expertise or money power.

• As it was explained by Asokan Sir, how many people would believe that India will be equallant to USA in every respect in another 20 to 30 years. But no doubt that people who are regularly attending P & P and other important sessions would feel the difference in their very approach and level of accomplishment in their career very soon. The overall development in our career and life is rest assured if we are able to associate ourselves closely with the MSS and Meditation Centers. Because only thro which we can feel the presence of Mother and HER grace in our daily routine.

• I personally feel that I have missed a lot in attending earlier meetings and sessions conducted at MMC. But nowadays the amount of involvement and the interest being shown by devotees towards participation is really up to the mark if I am not wrong.

• I would like to take the privilege of asking MSS to convey at least the essence of Garry Sir’s speech in Tamil, so that every one will leave the center with a satisfaction that they could understand something what has been delivered by him.

Before I conclude, I should thank the MMC for having organized High Tea with a sweet in addition to the great feast of Speech from best speakers. We are all so grateful to Appa for giving such excellent opportunities to make our life more meaningful and feel proud of ourselves to be with MSS. Thanks a lot for the opportunity and longing for attending future sessions with great enthusiasm.

Last edited by E.Thiagarajan; 29-10-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Just to give better clarity in 4th bullet point.
The following user says he has read this useful post by E.Thiagarajan:
Old 18-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Unsubscribe From S.Lakshminarayanan's Posts

Threads: 106
Replies: 121
  Subscribers: 11 users
Read: 855
Read 955 Times in 107 Posts
Default 40th anniversary of The Mother’s Service Society

The Special web conference on October 17th to mark 40th anniversary of The Mother’s Service Society is very useful for the Mother devotees to understand in depth about the Society’s yeoman service to the humanity and for the betterment of not only India but also all the developing nations

The contributions of the great spiritual soul, Sri Karmayogi Appa through MSS in the forty years in the field of agriculture{Mss being instrumental for the sanction of agricultural loan by nationalised banks},business management, education, employment, global peace, harmony and food security and HIS vision and objectives were well highlighted.

Blessed are the devotees who attended the meeting, as the speeches on the sacred occasion are themselves the Blessings of the Mother.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Unsubscribe From Ramesh Kumar's Posts

Threads: 87
Replies: 521
  Subscribers: 37 users
  Subscribed To: 0 user
Read: 337
Read 4,981 Times in 603 Posts

During his speech Mr. Asokan said that -MSS and APPA are not different and MSS is an organization form of APPA. But for me APPA and Mother are not different as we say about Sri Aurobindo and Mother.

We have discussed much about -“motherly “-DIVINE MOTHER with all the qualities that we expect from a human mother and more-in another thread. In similar lines for me APPA is “fatherly aspect” of MOTHER.
  • What is fatherly aspect for us?
  • Is a hero with strength, firm intrepidity, and unshaken courage.
  • Is a person whose actions work to the benefit of me both physically and psychologically.
  • Whose actions inspire similar beneficial acts in others.
  • Allegiance or the act of binding oneself to a course of action for next generation.
  • Someone who puts the needs and well being of others over and above their own, potentially at the cost of own life.
  • Compassion and nurturing rightly mixed with discipline.
  • All-knowing intelligence with creative presence, original and ultimate
  • Manifesting a potential in us -and act on behalf of that/us potential till we master over it.
  • He is model and idol with exemplary values.
  • Whose love and care you can feel in senses -even when you are 1000’s of miles away.
  • Who practices what he preaches…………………………………..
    .................................................. ..............
  • Think every thing “high” about an ideal “human father” to be, even with our wildest of imagination-we have every thing in Divine APPA.

Mythologies speaks about Creator and Preserver-in terms of manifestation and evolution. So are APPA and MOTHER for me in my evolution. For me APPA is an organizational form of MOTHER- that too because, we are humans and can see and understand everything in separation and by comparison only.

I am attaching here with-a word file-About MSS.
For more detail-http://www.mssresearch.org/?q=MSS_History.

It is our duty to go through it- every page, every line and see the efforts and achievements of MSS-which should make us proud of being a part of such a Divine Organization.

That should invoke the immense gratitude of all that APPA has done to us -and take a oath today that -we will energize Appa with constant and conscious progress in our consciousness, in our personality-to become a spiritual individual”-as APPA wishes that every Mother devotee to be.
Attached Files
File Type: doc About MSS.doc (239.5 KB, 69 views)

Last edited by Ramesh Kumar; 20-10-2010 at 08:21 AM.
The following user says he has read this useful post by Ramesh Kumar:
M.Priya (13-02-2012)
Old 20-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

Post One Noble Soul who can really feel Happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshmmc View Post
[*]Whose love and care you can feel in senses -even when you are 1000’s of miles away.[*]Think every thing “high” about an ideal “human father” to be, even with our wildest of imagination-we have every thing in Divine APPA.
Organization.
Thanks for the Wondreful lines on Appa.
Appa is Well above Human Father.Human father is a Bullock-Cart and Appa is a latest designed Flight.

Human relationships may it be our paternal mother,father,husband or vice versa at one point each day feels otherwise for their duties or love towards us and feel that if i am not there we cannot survive and a minimal line of selfishness,jealousy,egoism creeps in.

But Divine Appa is the only Guru who is the first person to feel happy on our Acheivements.First to recover us from our misfortunes,pat us,pamper us without having even a minute spark of ego or expectations built in.

To be blessed by that Warmth completes the Emotional,Mental and Spiritual satisfaction of each and every devotee of him which no other GURU can supply in all the Worlds.

In tamil there is no other words to express "[COLOR="Blue"]Appa's Greatness[/COLOR]" than:-"[COLOR="Blue"]குருவாகி,அருளாகி,தாயுமானவர்[/COLOR]".

Last edited by M.Priya; 02-11-2010 at 06:04 PM.