Subscribers: 0 user
  Subscribed To: 2 users
Read: 482
Read 79 Times in 17 Posts
Default mother's divine power

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarnasundar View Post
MOTHER'S GRACE,
when I woke up in the morning I heard the loud talking noise downstairs. As I , like every other person, had curiosity went and looked out of the window. I saw there were some teenagers, smoking and behaving like hooligans. I took that incident off my mind and became engrossed in reading the Mother article in karmayogi.net.My husband also heard the noise and told me that he was going to call the police because many school going children passing in that way, I told him to ignore it and get ready for the office with peace of mind.And also think of other man's point of view they were in enjoyment mood.
In exactly after 5 minutes, the loud talking sound stopped. I thanked Mother(silent will) and got on with my work. After some time out of curiosity peeked out of the window, to my surprise they were still there and listening to some melodious music.
oo, very nice and excellent incident,we wouldn't forget.Everything by Mother's power.thanks swarna through our belove mother.If it is possible, please note that the article.
The following 7 users say they have read this useful post by Viji Kumar:
ActorV.T.M.Charle (17-07-2013), G.Chandrasekaran (17-07-2013), Padma Ramachandran (21-07-2013), Padmalatha (17-07-2013), Sathya Asokan (17-07-2013), thamaraiselvan (25-10-2016), V.Hemalatha (17-07-2013)