View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 08:39 PM
motnir

Threads: 8
Replies: 290
Default Thank You

I don't have words to describe the feeling when the Meditation started. One of my deepest aspiration to participate in the Meditation in the Divine Suzhal came true because of MSS and MSS's Dhiyana Maiyams .

Once the music started , the tears started flowing and didn't stop for quite sometime.

ஸ்ரீ அன்னையே! , மிகவும் நன்றி!

I really feel good that I was able to participate in the 40th anniversary on-line meet and learn how MSS carries out activities with the able guidance of Dear Sri APPA , that helps everyone in India and also whole world to progress.

The Mother arranged the suzhal in such a way that I was able to listen to all the speeches telling Dear APPA's aspiration for Prosperity and Goodness for all .

My heartfelt Thank You and Gratitude for each and everyone at MSS, MSS Dhiyana Maiyams Service Devotees, all the respected speakers and to meeting host for running the interuption free on-line meeting.

Also my deepest gratitude for everyone for keeping KY.net, MSS site so fresh with so many new additions by means of audio books, p&p web confererence audio files/notes, gratitude day audio files, auro mirra book discussion audio files and wonderful posts.

Thank you for the brand new MSS site .

I can feel Sri APPA's goodness for everyone's progress.

ஸ்ரீ அப்பாவின் தாமரை மலர் பாதங்களுக்கு எனது பணிவான வணக்கங்கள்.

I sincerely bow to the Lotus Feet of the Divine Mother, Bhagawan Sri Aurobindo and Dear And Respected Sri Appa.

Sincerely
The Mother's Child