Karmayogi.net Forums

Karmayogi.net Forums (http://karmayogi.net/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://karmayogi.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Downloads for the talks on "P&P" [Jan 23, 2011] (http://karmayogi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1708)

Administrator 24-01-2011 07:19 PM

Downloads for the talks on "P&P" [Jan 23, 2011]

Video Recordings

Talk on "உணர்ச்சிவயப்பட்ட செயல்பாடும் அறிவுடமையின்அவசியமும்" by Ashokan Natarajan

Talk on "எதிர்பார்ப்பின்மை by Janani

Pl click on the links above to watch and listen to the presentations on your browser.

Audio Recording

Full Audio Recording

To Download the Audio Recording to your computer, right click on the link and choose "save link as" or "save target as". To view/listen directly on the browser, pl left click on the link.

motnir 05-02-2011 09:57 PM

Thank You

Dear And Respected THE MOTHER's Devotee

Thank you for Web ex links of Life Divine speeches/presentations and P&P speeches and presentations.

Last weekend sometime and today, I took sometime to listen to P&P web ex presentations. First of all my heartfelt Thank You to Sri Asokan Sir' for his explanations for the topic "உணர்ச்சிவயப்பட்ட செயல்பாடும் அறிவுடமையின்அவசியமும்" using best apt examples from P&P story and answers for the questions that were asked by Devotees for both the topics.

Thank you to Smt Janani for the presentation and explanations about "எதிர்பார்ப்பின்மை".

Thank You for the loving, smiling , compassionate THE MOTHER photo that was displayed.

I felt THE MOTHER was direclty looking into me and felt so real. THANK YOU DEAR SRI MOTHER.

Whenever I can I make sure to hear all the audios that get posted under 'Audio files' like TAMIL AUDIO BOOKS based on Sri APPA's books , Dhiyamaiyam P&P sessions, Auro mirra book discussions, gratitude day speeches while I travel.

With web ex I am yet to see the application that is needed for I-phone to hear the web ex audios while doing household work or while travelling.

I will do it sometime soon as I don't want to miss the wonderful efforts of Sri APPA trying to reach all the devotees, so that everyone can have prosperity, harmony, peace etc in their life.

My humble sincere THANK YOU to each and everyone at MSS, MSS Dhiyanamaiyams for teaching values to everyone.

My sincere thank you to MSS KY.net Admin team for running the wonderful site.

Thank You

Sincerely
The Mother's Child

J.Ramesh 05-02-2011 11:23 PM

Thanks

DEAR ALL SRI MOTHER DEVOTEES,

Thanks a lot for uploading the valuble speech recordings in appa's website.
Because of these recordings we, who are living in abroad are getting benefited in other words we are living in mother's circumstance.

I used travel 2 to 3hours a day , so these KY.NET speech recordings are my protection and iam living with Sri Karmayogi Appa every day.

Thanks to KY.NET / All mother Centre devotees.

motnir 06-02-2011 12:44 AM

Thank You

Thank you The Mother's Devotee. Your post made me to check the announcements in the front page of KY.net and inside KY.net forum.

Yes, there is audio only link as well for webex sessions. I will listen to it whenever I can.

Sincerely
The Mother's Child