Karmayogi.net Forums

Karmayogi.net Forums (http://karmayogi.net/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Information (http://karmayogi.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why should I become a member of Karmayogi.net? (http://karmayogi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2)

Administrator 22-12-2007 02:20 PM

Why should I become a member of Karmayogi.net?

Karmayogi.net is a unit of The Mother's Service Society, an educational and social research organization.

Karmayogi.net is a website that exists to help you, the devotee, achieve your personal, social, financial and spiritual goals. It helps you and your family acquire knowledge on how to overcome difficulties, attract opportunities, cure diseases, and create prosperity in your life.

The website is bilingual. The content is available in English and Tamil.

It offers you two sections – Content Section and Discussion Forum.

The Content Section gives in webpage format all the books, articles and past issues of the monthly journal published by the Mother's Service Society and dozens of unpublished books and thousands of unpublished articles and messages.

The Discussion Forum is a place for all devotees to share their thoughts, knowledge, feelings and experiences with others in a serene, calm, harmonious, peaceful atmosphere. You can discuss your problems, seek solutions and help other devotees solve their problems. You can interact on the forum both in English and Tamil.

Karmayogi.net is available to you 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. You will never feel alone next time when you need support - if you are a member of the website.

Discussion Forum

The Discussion Forum will give you the power of collective knowledge, different views of an issue, and different experiences and approaches to similar problems. This power will help you make swift progress in any walk of life.

The activities of Meditation centers will be posted here so that you don’t miss any event and keep abreast with all developments.

You can post your views, problems and thoughts freely without revealing personal identity or compromising privacy and at the same time get valuable advice and suggestions from other members and moderators.

You will be able to discuss your problem or issues on hand in detail without any inhibition anonymously so that you get the right guidance from the forum moderators and members. When you freely and openly discuss your problems without holding back any facts, getting workable solutions becomes easy.

The Offer

The Content Section is being built and will be ready for access in the next few weeks. The discussion forum is ready for your use. We invite you to become a member, actively participate in the forum and work with us to build an online community of sincere devotees.

If you are interested, please read the post 'How do I become a member of Karmayogi.net?'

Roy Posner 05-01-2008 10:42 PM

I was wondering is possible to develop some guidelines on how to use the Content forum. E.g. how can we practically use the two search utilities? I.e. what are they precisely, and what is the best way to derive benefit for each. E.g. there perhaps could be an exposition of scenarios for different sorts of users -- e.g. scholarly, specific subject needed for a problem, etc.

The site is wonderful so far; exceeding my expectations.

-Roy